Friday, February 27, 2009

Center 1 Shanette johnson

CENTER 2
Create a blog titled "Bronx Masquerade Characters. Center2." In this blog answer the following questions.
In your best description, using as much details as possible (who, what, where, when, why, and how) tell me what the book "Bronx Masquerade" is about:
Do you like the book "Bronx Masquerade?" Yes i do because it is very interesting and it teaches me not to get pregnant at a young age because its very hard to take care of them.
Why? Why not?Yes I do because it teaches me more about poetry and it shows me that poetry can also be about your life.
Who is your favorite character in the book?Lupe Algerian
Who is your favorite character in the book? Devon Hope
What do you like the most about this character?What i like is that she talks about her step father because i do the same and her mom is just like mine.
What do you like the most about this character? He's a basketball player and I like the way he writes his poems.
What problems does this character have?She haves problems with her mom because she always care about her new husband and all he do is drink and be lazy and don't care about anybody but his kids hes supposed to care for moms kids to you know.
What problems does this character have?He thinks people treat him good for what he does not who he is
What do you have in common with this character?Our moms cares about there husbands only.
What do you have in common with this character?We both play basketball


Who is your least favorite character?Gloria because she got pregnant very early and she was so dumb to have sex at a young age.
Why?
Raul because he's just a character that is boring and almost has the same character traits like Diandra
What problems does your least favorite character have?She have to take care of her and her baby with out her boyfriends help and sometimes it very hard to do that.
What problems does your least favorite character have? He doesn't like it when people breath over him just because he can draw
Have you experienced those kinds of problems?Oh No.
Have you experienced those kinds of problems?No I haven't

Which character(s) from the book would you refer to Mrs. Owens for counseling?
Ex: I would refer Lupe to Mrs. Owens for counseling because she wants a baby at 15

When you are done with your entry, complete the following checklist:
Did I capitalize correctly?
Did I put two spaces after every period?
Do I have run on sentences?
Did I spell check my work?
Did I reread my sentences when I was done writing them?
Did I insert commas correctly?

No comments:

Post a Comment